Connecting HTC Desire to Wii Remote - AAAARRRGGGH!!!

Last Updated:

1. DjAnon

DjAnon New Member This Topic's Starter

Just registered for this forum, had my Desire for a few days now and I must say its the DADDY.

However I would love to get connected to my Wii remote to play all my cool Super Nintendo games. After much research I have found out that there is an issue with connecting Desire's with Wii remotes.

Can anyone please tell me if anything is possible to get this working??! I've seen a video on youtube that demonstrates this can be done however you need to be rooted to a particular ROM. Not sure about rooting as yet coz I only had my phone a few days and I know it'll void my warranty.

I contacted HTC direct but they dont wanna know coz its 3rd party software your dealing with.

Tried posting a message on the website of the dude (or dudette) who programmed the Wiimote software but wont hold my breath.

Lastly, I found out that there is cool bit of hardware called the MSI BGP-100, a bluetooth gamepad for mobiles and PDA's. Does anyone if this will fit the Desire and work? And if so where can I get hold of one, everywhere online is sold out and the few sellers on eBay are charging a fekkin arm and a leg for it...

Please help someone!! :confused:

Advertisement