1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support connecting Mesmerize to laptop via bluetooth

1. kellyvb

kellyvb New Member

I've been struggling with this issue for quite some time--haven't been able to connect my Samsung Mesmerize (firmware 2.3.4) to my HP Pavilion dv6t via an internal bluetooth adapter. I was told by HP that this has to do with some security settings on my phone. Thinking it was just the computer's fault, I tried to connect an older phone (an old LG flip phone that isn't a smartphone) via bluetooth to my laptop and VOILA, it worked and was functional. Therefore I'm concluding that it does indeed have something to do with my Mesmerize and perhaps a combination of the Mesmerize and the computer. Anybody have insight with this issue? Thanks!

Advertisement