connection error/ emails disappering

Last Updated:

1. Timmaaay4

Timmaaay4 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1st off i have 3 email accounts set up on the droid, 1 gmail, 1 pop3 for work, and 1 aol. that i also have forwarded to my gmail account.

the problem that i am having is on my pop3 for work i have had a couple of errors it will receive the title of the email but not the body/attachments. i get a thinking circle in the middle of the screen and can not move the screen, then it pops up with a connection error. the wired thing is that i can send an email right after this to say my gmail and i get it with in 30 seconds. after that i went back into my work account and hit refresh same thing connection error.

The 2nd problem that i am having is one the same account were the emails that i have received that i haven't deleted disappear. does this happen because once i open outlook it pulls it from the server or what. this did not happen on my bb.

any suggestions would be great as i need this problem resolved so i can do business on my phone.

thank you

Advertisement
  2. Timmaaay4

anyone??????

3. Timmaaay4

:Di think i have figured out a solution to this problem.
    :)
    if you star the emails that you want to keep a starred folder is created.
    i have tested this numerous times the key is to star it and then delete it from the inbox. a copy is sent to the star folder. if you do not delete it once i open my outlook up and it pulls the email from the server the ones which i did not delete disapper, once the droid refreshes that account.

i hope this will help some else

4. Broadusb

Broadusb New Member

My account with gmail seems to work with starring them. however, the account with M/S outlook just makes the emails disappear and states"load more messages". What do I do?