Connection Problem; (Data is dead)

Last Updated:

1. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

On my Motion.

Shows 4G but only arrow going UP. No downsies.

Error message shows; Connection Problem; Authentication via the proxy server was unsuccessful.

My WeatherBug widget also is stuck on "update".

Help. What's the deal? Been this way about an hour, I rebooted with no change.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Advertisement
  2. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Does that once in a while just got to switch to 3G till 4G comes back up
  3. OcalaFlGuy

How often is once in a while usually and how long are the outages in central Fla if anyone knows on average?

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  4. brayan31

brayan31 Active Member

im here in lakeland florida and the same thing happenes to me until i turn off data and reset it so idk maybe they are working on towers around here or something is down :confused:
  5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Same here in Tampa I guess it's outages metro has been aggressive or tmobile who knows
    LeeoJohnson likes this.
  6. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Happens to me when I'm at work sometimes. You just have weak or no connection. Gotta wait it out.
  7. OcalaFlGuy

Hey you Lakelandites, I always thought Lakeland was cool and Shurf Grady Judd makes it just better. :D "The reason we shot (at) him 135 times was that was all the bullets we had."

My FOOGEE was back up this morning.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  8. OcalaFlGuy

Dead again now though.

Strange, they must be working on the towers, this is my first month but in almost a full month this (and yesterday) is the first burp I've seen.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  9. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

This always happens to me. Try turning airplane mode on and off until it works.
  10. LeeoJohnson

LeeoJohnson Well-Known Member

First month? Df. How many Bruce's are there here?

And yes for about 3 mos. I have been experiencing this in Tampa on my Esteem. I have to Airplane Mode on/off to reset my 4G connection.
  11. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

No problems down here in South Florida :)