Connection ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. RedDevil

RedDevil New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I have a many questions.:D. I have my phone for 1 week now.

1stly : My Android is cool.Do you agree?
    2ndly: Ok the real problem is that I am unable to connect to the internet using 3g/2g network, my Network is Lebara UK,willing to change to O2. Whats weird is Lebara supports GPRS Connection but I am unable to connect. My Wi-fi works fine but I want to connect using GPRS. Is there a way I can connect to the Internet using GPRS only as I havent even used my apps yet?.Is there a menu I missed?.

Any advice is will be appreciated.

I will like to contribute to my Android knowledge.

Advertisement
  2. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

You need to get the correct APN settings for Lebara.

I can't find them anywhere obvious but apparently they'll send them to you if you ask:
    Services - Lebara Mobile -Internet on your phone

They'll need to go into Settings --> Wireless and Network --> Mobile Networks --> Access Point Names on your phone.

3. RedDevil

RedDevil New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Karnka,

I have been to their website but they dont have my phone listed, so I Sms`d them, received a configuration message which did not Install properly so I phoned them and spoke to a consultant and they told me they do not have my model listed but whats even more funny is they do not have any Android devices listed for their browser settings.

Lebara has one less customer :( .This will atleast save you guys the trouble of joining this network. Anyways I will be on o2 which has 3G.