Connectivity problems Galaxy S (T-Mobile)Support

Last Updated:

1. drewcasani

drewcasani New Member This Topic's Starter

I just purchsed a Galaxy S with T-Mobile service a couple days ago. Everything was working fine until I activated my corportate email (Enterprise) earlier today.

The email loaded up fine and all my contacts from outlook transferred over and all my emails came through fine - but since then no new emails have come through and some other issues started...

1) GMail shows no connectivity

2) When I go to the "Market" and try to access anything I get the following message - "A server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to previous screen"

3) when I try to access the web I get the following message - "Subscription Upgrad Required - your current plan is not compatible with this device. Please click here to view plan options." - I've called T-Mobile twice, the first time they switched me from the BlackBerry Data plan (actually did that yesterday and that seemed to fix the problem) and the second time they switched my from Smart Phone Data to Android Data plan, that was about 2 hours ago and I'm still having the same issue.

- text messages work fine and I'm able to access my Yahoo mail account.

- if I do a Google search from the main page it works fine but if I click on any of the links from the search results I get the same message - "Subscription Upgrad Required - your current plan is not compatible with this device. Please click here to view plan options."

I'm a total newbee on this phone and this forum site - any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement