Considering Buying A Replacement Desire

Last Updated:

1. Eat_My_Brains

Eat_My_Brains Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

Ex Desire owner here - my last one I lost at a party and then the phone insurance company refused to cover it (wouldn't reccomend lifestyle services insurance group).

Anyways, I was extremley happy with my Desire before it got broken - it was pretty much, at least for me, a perfect phone. Ok, the battery life was a bit pants when you used it heavily but aside from that it was top notch; prefered it over the iPhone and it is cheaper.

Im on VirginMobile and have a

Advertisement
  2. d.knight99

d.knight99 Well-Known Member

Hard luck man, insurance companies suck!

Personally, if I was given the choice of the Desire and the HD, I'd go for the HD. Although it might be eye wateringly ugly, in which case maybe not. In your case, I would at least wait and see what happens. You can't really make any informed decisions about which handset to get when we haven't even officially seen a HD yet.

It might be way too overpriced for the added features or it might just look like a pig, you don't really have a lot to lose by waiting either way.

3. Eat_My_Brains

How long is the wait looking to be, are we talking weeks or months? If I have to wait then I will deffo get tne HD, however if the wait is too long I may as well get a desire.`

4. Eat_My_Brains