Considering buying the ZT-180 but have some Concerns/Questions

Last Updated:

1. red101

red101 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm new to tablets but have been doing alot of research on the ZT-180 and will probably base buying it on these few questions/concerns I have. I do not intend to hack the device and only want to use it for its primary functions. Apart from updating the firmware fixes from zenethink. Sorry if some of this is badly written I'm in a bit of a rush typing this.

Here are the questions I have:

1. Will Zenethink keep providing updates to the firmware until it is at a stable level or is it atleast very likely they will?

2.Will these firmware updates include a fix for the low battery life and wifi connection (which I heard about on another thread on here)? The battery life being increased to the 5-7 hours it was supposed to give (or atleast some usable amount higher that current 1-2 hours that the device has, so I hear)?

3. If I wait to buy a ZT-180 when the firmware is fixed will the price of the ZT-180 probably go up?

4.I've taken alook at ibeau.net, and without the tutorials I would'nt be able to update the firmware by myself. Would my lack of knowledge be a problem for future fixes for the device or will their always be a noob friendly guide at hand?

Whether I buy the device or not depends on these questions so it would be nice if someone with almighty knowledge could answering them

Thanks in advance:D

Advertisement