considering taking this thing back.Support

Last Updated:

1. ayrshiredude

ayrshiredude Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I have a static wallpaper, no widgets, only turn the WiFi on when I need it and turn it off when I don't, use a task killer which usually seems to get rid of a huge number of processes.

However it is still incredibly laggy. Regularly it just sticks and won't do a thing for 20 - 30 seconds. Sinple things like scrolling down a web page it will stick. Today I had full battery and put the phone down (no WiFi on or anything else) and picked it up 2 hours later and it was totally dead. I though something was wrong with it. Took the battery out and put it back in but still nothing. Plugged it in to charge and it showed an empty battery.

Nice phone but not sure its working very well.

Advertisement
  2. -Ollie-

-Ollie- Well-Known Member

Your phone has a problem. I would consider doing a factory reset. If it doesn't help, get it replaced.

3. EarlZ

EarlZ Well-Known Member

Agree, it could be from a defective batch. Factory reset or get a replacement.

4. gerberman

gerberman Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have a faulty phone, I`ve had none of those probs except perhaps some lag issues but nothing like 20secs hopefully froyo will fix the normal lag we all seem to be getting