constant foreclosure in all apps....

Last Updated:

1. shanelby

shanelby Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I keep gettin my apps foreclosed on me. It is all apps not just the ones is get from the app plce even the ones that where preinstaleed. Now I am a former bb curve user and I decided on the droid instead of the. Storm 2 and I love my droid. Anyways I have no idea if it is user error or if I should return this droid and get a new one ? Any ideas or suggestions? Also the battery life sux I got 8hrs out of it today on moderate use.......

Advertisement
  2. dlp211

dlp211 Active Member

I don't know what you consider moderate use but I can honestly say that the battery life in the Droid is not all that great. My Storm had way better battery life...but I was also running a Hybrid OS to get that great battery life.

Anyway the force close thing could be some background program that you downloaded. Before you go for a full blown out return, try a hard reset.

Stick with default programs and then slowly add and test the apps you want to run.

I have 4 home programs running and my OS is rock solid. I have had maybe 1 or 2 Force Closes a day and I don't need to do a battery pull or anything.

3. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

Turn brightness to zero inside. It makes a huge difference. Are you running a home screen replacement app? They can cause force closes. Which programs are closing?

4. shanelby

shanelby Active Member This Topic's Starter

all of them have closed from one piont in time or another.... it seems to be like camera, browser contacts.....

5. N2o

N2o Active Member

Any program including the browser (all default) force close 50% of the time when I try to type... only when I click on a text field and the virtual keyboard tries to load and fails.