• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Constant "Google Framework" error/Force Close - HELP! (screenshot)

justjerry

Feb 4, 2011
Illinois
www.baxterfilm.com
For about a week now I get this annoying error dialogue about the application Google Services Framework (see screenshot):

google%20framework%20error.png

I called HTC support just because Google's is almost non-existant and they said that this error meant that the App Market was busy (??). But I've gotten this error while searching the App Market. Anyway, it pops up so much my phone is almost unusable. It doesn't affect anything except for me doing what I'm doing on the phone.

Anyone know WHAT this error is and WHY it's popping up and HOW to fix it??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::mad:

Much appreciated in advance!

Jerry

(EVO 4G running 2.2 UNrooted)

For about a week now I get this annoying error dialogue about the application Google Services Framework (see screenshot):

google%20framework%20error.png

I called HTC support just because Google's is almost non-existant and they said that this error meant that the App Market was busy (??). But I've gotten this error while searching the App Market. Anyway, it pops up so much my phone is almost unusable. It doesn't affect anything except for me doing what I'm doing on the phone.

Anyone know WHAT this error is and WHY it's popping up and HOW to fix it??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::mad:

Much appreciated in advance!

Jerry

(EVO 4G running 2.2 UNrooted)

menu.settings.applications.manage applications.all.find market and clear cache and data then forcestop

press back to applications , choose running services, all, find google services..clear data and forcestop.

reboot phone, open market, hit menu, choose my apps or login etc..it should prompt you to accept terms of service etc.

I am pretty sure I fixed one of our phones by doing all of that

Reactions: justjerry
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones