• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Constant unable to connect to server errors

Brewder

Nov 27, 2012
Hello,

My S3 is already connected to my corporate exchange server (which I cannot control)... I am suddently having tons of "Server Unavailable" and "Unable to connect to server"...

It happens tons of times during the day and i find mail sitting my Outbox. I then click on the Resend mail button and everything goes...

So for some reason, the S3 keeps loosing and re-connecting via Active Sync... Any ideas what the heck I can try???

Is Active Sync an app or something I can maybe find a new version of or something?!?

//AtWittsEnd!

UPDATE: I trying to recall when this error started sporadically happening, and it might be since I turned on the device encryption. I'm going to decrypt the device (after it charges up) and see if that makes any difference... but incase it doesn't, any updates appreciated!!

I have also turned OFF Wifi Powersaving mode.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones