so, the first couple months with the phone were great. the last week has been driving me crazy, though. I was having issues with the phone "overheating" and going into cooldown mode more and more often. To test it, I got an app called battery indicator to display my battery temp. It almost seems as if the temp sensor has gone haywire. The phone can be sitting on my desk, not having been touched in some time, near no source of heat, and the temp will shoot to 130+ and go into cooldown mode. Also, more and more recently, it skips cooldown mode all together and simply shuts itself down. It mistakenly gives me low battery warnings, so I plug it in just to be safe. When plugged in, the battery drops to a reasonable temperature (60 or so), but as soon as I unplug it, the temp shoots up to 130+, says its overheating, and shuts down. As soon as I start it back up, it immediately says its overheating and shuts down again. Only after repeating this several times will the phone operate as normal. All times while it says that it is overheating, the phone is cool to the touch. The phone has never been rooted or messed with at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated!