1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Constantly Running Apps

1. Frameguy53

Frameguy53 Member

I constantly "clear" the memory on my phone, if I don't my battery just won't last very long. I just don't understand why some of these programs are always running. It just doesn't make sense. They just don't seem to have any relevance. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. LesDrive

LesDrive Member

On my SII LTE I constantly have between 7 and 19 apps running. Most of those however are what`s it called "System process" like Samsung keypad, Google Services, Call settings, TwLauncher, Logs provider....etc, etc.
    You could go to the Android Market and check out GO Task Manager and you may also wanna consider looking at GO Power Manager.