• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Consumer Report vs. PCworld

JrzDroid

Android Expert
Nov 30, 2009
NJ
6jjckh.jpg

PCWORLD

28su8ed.png

Cosumer Report

who do you trust?

Out of the two, I would trust the consumer reports tests over PCworld. I think the only way to make it more biased would be throwing Engadget test results in there too. PCworld even states at the bottom that reliability based off of a 1 minute test. Plus Consumer Reports' results resemble the real world data that most of are used to seeing.

Agreed.

Upvote 0
Out of the two, I would trust the consumer reports tests over PCworld. I think the only way to make it more biased would be throwing Engadget test results in there too. PCworld even states at the bottom that reliability based off of a 1 minute test. Plus Consumer Reports' results resemble the real world data that most of are used to seeing.

LOL - and the average AT&T call drops between 1 and 2 minutes. Is PCWorld a subsidiary of AT&T? Sham.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones