• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact Application

I believe you misunderstand the intent of this section of the forum. This forum is dedicated to those who need an app created for them. If you wish for someone to provide you source code, then you will likely not find it here. The only way you will find source for an app is if the app is open source, otherwise you should expect to pay a solid fee. If an app is, indeed, open source, then you are still obligated to follow the rules detailed in the specific public lisence for the app. May I ask what your intentions are for this source code you request?

Upvote 0
I believe you misunderstand the intent of this section of the forum. This forum is dedicated to those who need an app created for them. If you wish for someone to provide you source code, then you will likely not find it here. The only way you will find source for an app is if the app is open source, otherwise you should expect to pay a solid fee. If an app is, indeed, open source, then you are still obligated to follow the rules detailed in the specific public lisence for the app. May I ask what your intentions are for this source code you request?

hey i am a newbie so i am in need of some sample application to work with.
i got sample contact application but it is not working. thats the problem so i decided to work myself and got struck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones