Contact duplicates

Last Updated:

1. oxford_lad

oxford_lad Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I have my hero and use googlesync to sync all my contacts and calendar etc. I've had no problems until recently where I seam to be getting dupliucates created for no reason, so of the duplicates are just the name fields....
    Anyone else had this problem?

Advertisement
  2. 4theMoment

4theMoment Member

I've been having a problem with this as well. I keep deleting them, and even went to my google acct to see if there duplicated in there and there not...Other then that, I don't mind as it gives me crap to do while im board, what I would really like is a mobile charger like they had for BB, that you charge on its own and can recharge the Moment when needed lol, i know off topic, but yeah same problem here..

3. mez

mez Well-Known Member

What do you guys actually use . Do you sybc the phone to ur google accounts or use pc software googlesync to sync your Outlook and google accounts.

I'm not sour but if your syncing over the phone with google and syncing with HTC sync software to outlook could that be why??

4. 4theMoment

4theMoment Member

I'm only using the sync on the phone thru google type in my contact and then sync using google.

5. oxford_lad

oxford_lad Member This Topic's Starter

I've paid for google ative sync pro, I don't used HTC sync at all. My phone sync through my home WiFi or other WiFi hetworks I have stored so can't really see where the problem is coming from!!

6. JimP

JimP New Member

Hi,

I have similar problems. I identified that the duplicates where created by a certain use of Picasa 3.6 (connected with my GMail account), but I stil don't know exactly how to avoid that.
    Sometimes, when using face recognition, new contacts are created.