• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact duplicates

I've been having a problem with this as well. I keep deleting them, and even went to my google acct to see if there duplicated in there and there not...Other then that, I don't mind as it gives me crap to do while im board, what I would really like is a mobile charger like they had for BB, that you charge on its own and can recharge the Moment when needed lol, i know off topic, but yeah same problem here..

Upvote 0
What do you guys actually use . Do you sybc the phone to ur google accounts or use pc software googlesync to sync your Outlook and google accounts.

I'm not sour but if your syncing over the phone with google and syncing with HTC sync software to outlook could that be why??

Upvote 0
What do you guys actually use . Do you sybc the phone to ur google accounts or use pc software googlesync to sync your Outlook and google accounts.

I'm not sour but if your syncing over the phone with google and syncing with HTC sync software to outlook could that be why??

I've paid for google ative sync pro, I don't used HTC sync at all. My phone sync through my home WiFi or other WiFi hetworks I have stored so can't really see where the problem is coming from!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones