Contact Favorites(multiple numbers)

1. crutoi

crutoi Well-Known Member

Hey people,

After playing with my Incredible for many many many hours, just found a really sweet trick...

In the favorites widget i have people with multiple numbers(cell, phone...), and when you click on that person it calls the primary number, but last night i found that if you click the actual name of the contact(right under the actual pic) a details\properties pop up for that contact and from there you can call\sms\email the person via other numbers.

now back to looking for more cool things :)

Advertisement
  2. tnessling

tnessling New Member

You can also accomplish this by adding a 'Quick Contacts' icon to a home page.

To do this: Go to your home page, and press the '+' button.
    Then choose: Shortcut > Person > (Select the Person) > Quick contact.

This will add an icon to your home page that, when pressed, will give you the option to: call, view contact info, sms, email, or navigate to their address.

Its much nicer than the HTC Favorites widget.

Enjoy!
  3. rabernet

rabernet Well-Known Member

Oh I LIKE that! And you can get more contacts on one screen than if you use the full page Favorites like I currently have!
  4. RottenRob

RottenRob Member

These are both fantastic tips, thanks!
  5. crutoi

crutoi Well-Known Member

the other way is preety nice, but if you add the same person twice(once for cell and one for home) the tag under the pic says the same thing (call Bill.....), so unless you organize by rows it makes it difficult.

... but still its nice to have an alternative :)

and it is nice that you can get more contacts on the screen :)

+1 :)
  6. curly101

curly101 New Member

I'm using the Favorites widget that I can flip through them. How do I add a persons "Cell" phone to it? I don't want to have to click on the icon and then choose a number to call. I did it for some, but frankly, I don't remember how I did it. :)

Thanks
  7. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

Is there anyway to make the persons full name show up doing this? I like this as an alternative if i could get the persons full name to show up.