Contact images on favorites screen missingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. rjshoe

rjshoe New Member This Topic's Starter

When I added the HTC People widget, the people I marked as favorites have blank faces. The contact images are missing. I am not syncing with google contacts...HTC sync with outlook. All my people are marked "phone" not "google".

When I go to All Programs, People, they have pix. If I chose Favorites, the pix are there.

I have removed the widget, readded, rebooted, soft booted, deleted people, added people, added/deleted pix...HTC says to to a hard reset. Anyone have a better answer? Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

you know, i have had a few problems with this widget as well. Occasionally I will look and think "WhereTF did they go???" and then figure I'll deal with it later, and then they show back up. I don't know if there is just a lag in them loading properly or what, but it's definitely not 100% reliable for me either.

3. AdmSuvvuk

AdmSuvvuk Well-Known Member

I get the problem every so often as well. It usually corrects itself. I don't recall if it occurred before installing the leak. For me it is a minor annoyance.

4. textstev

textstev Well-Known Member

sometimes in 2.1 they wont show up at all, think it haas to so with memory over load. The browser crashes too. These are minor compared to some calling nightmares using google voice.

5. rjshoe

rjshoe New Member This Topic's Starter

It's not a delay. Used to do that. Now just nothing. Am running 1.5. This is not critical issue...just annoying. I really don't want to wipe everything out and start again like HTC suggested.

6. Stagnation

Stagnation Well-Known Member

Removing and re-adding the widget worked for me when this happened.