1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Contact info on lock screen with pinGeneral

1. bader660av

bader660av Member

I have lg Optimus v on virgin mobile and I want to use the lock screen with a pin. Is there a way to add my contact info, so if I lose it or it gets stolen, there is a chance I can get it back.

thanks

Bob

Advertisement
    :
  2. G19

G19 Well-Known Member

Get the app seekdroid. It will let you gps track your phone, set off alarms, and I believe let you send messages to your phone.

Just confirmed, you CAN send a message to your phone via the alarm.
  3. G19

G19 Well-Known Member

can you change the lockscreen image? if you can you could always make a background that has your contact info on it
  4. TwoLaidBack

TwoLaidBack Active Member

Lookout is another app you might want to look into with it you also get Virus protection. It lets you track you phone by GPS. If lost somewhere close you can go to the Lookout web site and make your phone scream at you inorder to find where you left it.

Hope this helps,
    TwoLaidBack
  5. bader660av

bader660av Member

thanks for the replies,

I thought about the background idea, but it would be the back ground for the whole phone, not just the lock screen.

The apps that send messages are good, but not 100% as having the info on a screen.

There has got to be a easy way to do this.

Bob
  6. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

I have a custom carrier label via BACKside rom, so it displays Time Vortex instead of Virgin Mobile. Not sure if this is doable via stock rom.