Contact List QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. tcallahan

tcallahan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok.. so not that im a sneak... but sometimes i like to get rid of all the txts etc... from someone on my phone. But on the X i can delete the txt message.. no problem. But how in gods name do i delete the history from under my contacts.. What i mean is when you go to your contact list and select a contact you can view the contact but then move the screen over and view all recent history with them.. that still sits there after a txt thread has been deleted... is there a way to prevent this from even happening or at least some way to delete the history???

Thanks!!!!

Advertisement
  2. jwthrush

jwthrush Well-Known Member

As far as I know, there is no way to do this. I'm sure it will be changed at some point because it's been pointed out before.

3. tcallahan

woops.. sorry if this is a repeat, couldnt find anything on this... Its terribly annoying to have to delete the contact then add them all to hide a shameful txt message.

no apps that can clear that out??

4. jwthrush

jwthrush Well-Known Member

When I said pointed, out I meant articles on different tech sites. Not sure if there's more duplicate threads. :) I don't have my X yet, so I'm not sure if there are any apps or anyway to delete the history.

5. tcallahan

haha good to know! hopefully someone has some secret way to do this... its so annoying. I want my gd privacy sometimes.