• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help contact lists in gmail

I haven't used the Galaxy for sending emails, so was curious about your post. Here's what I found.

If I go straight to Gmail via the Galaxy home screen, I get the screen shown on the top half of the below photo. I can't find a way of locating the contacts, but if I write an email, I get the contacts prompted as I type, so they're there somewhere. As for Google Drive - no idea.

However, I have the Galaxy protected by Norton 360 multi device and when I load Gmail via the Norton Password Manager, I get the screen shown in the bottom half of the photo. As before, I can't see the contacts list but do get prompts when I type an address. Google Drive is one of the sub-menu items under the "More" tab.

Attachments

• Screen comp2.jpg
    Screen comp2.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: syede
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones