contact pic not showing up in text conversationsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Deadside66

Deadside66 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all...
    This is my first time here, loving my new phone....however, l updated my DX to froyo 2.2... my contact pic appears in my contacts, however it does not show up in my text conversations...miner problem, l hope...when my response comes up in the conversation it comes up as "me'...with no pic instead of my contact that has my nickname (pic is visible when l go into edit my contact details)...then when l try to locate contact it takes me to a contact called "unknown" ...l have looked for both "me and unknown" in my contacts list neither is there...l just want them gone and my pic to show up in my texts stock page....thx!
    Denise
    BTW...l did the factory reset...that did not help, oddly when l send a text to my email accounts my pic is visible in the conversation...cannot figure this out for the life of me...plus everyone else's pic is there...why mine is not is driving me nuts...

Advertisement
  2. blimbo2005

blimbo2005 New Member

i never wrote on a forum before so i hope i am doing this right. it will not accept the pictures that you have synced from facebook. what i had to do was download pics onto my phone then select them as contact images now i have pics next to all of my text and their pics show up when i call them or they call me. step by step i went and saved pics from flikie wallpaper to my phone. then i went into my gallery and hit save as, then selceted contact icon, picked who i wanted his saved and done. :D