Contact Pics

Last Updated:

1. Agapens

Agapens Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm still struggling with the contact system on this phone. On the Eris, the contact pic would be blurry and low-res because it was being backed up to Google. Once I turned that off, the problem was solved. On this phone, the facebook contact is independent of the google contact, never being backed up to google, and yet the pic remains blurry and nasty. Furthermore, the facebook contact takes priority anytime you link it with another so that pic becomes primary (also the name....I hate that steven turns steve-o like his facebook profile). Is there a workaround yet? Not only does it look like butt when that person calls, but any widget that references contact pics is basically unusable.

Advertisement
  2. cdodge

cdodge Well-Known Member

another good thing about htc sense is taht you could edit the contact and then click on the pic and select which one to use for the contact.

The contact app/facebook integration is pretty worthless on the fascinate, atleast in my opinion anyways.

I have the oposite problem as you. i wan tthe facebook pics to display but for some reason the pics for the exchange contacts take a higher priority than facebook. I really wish we had an option to pick which pic was the default pic for contacts.