• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

contact problem

halaaq

Lurker
May 2, 2013
Hello everybody
i would be really thankful if anybody could help me solve this problem
I have a sony ericsson xperia arc s... the problem is that all apps on this device should be downloaded to phone memory then moved to SD card, and some of the apps are built in.
one of these built in apps is whatsapp.. 2 days ago i recieved a message that the app was going to stop because there was a new version and i kinda use whatsapp alot, so i had to download the new version but had no memory on the phone memory, so i searched and somebody told me that i had to clear data for all apps and i did so. then i came back to find that all my contacts have disappeared. i tried to move them back from the simcard but i couldn't, i moved them back as mail contacts. when i went back to applications, all my contacts were doubled.. :s i really need a solution, i would be really thankful if i got help :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones