Contact Ringtones

Last Updated:

1. ftbonz

ftbonz Member This Topic's Starter

I have been having problems with ringtones for my contacts. I have applied personalized ringtones to contacts and in many cases the phone default ringtone sounds during the call instead of the selected ringtone. I have copied the mp3 ringtone files to the appropriate folder on my sd card as directed and am still having this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

HTC Hero on ATT

Advertisement
  2. freakysassygirl

freakysassygirl Member

I am also wondering how to correct this issue. It seems very direct...but ends up being quite perplexing!

3. captainstu72

captainstu72 Well-Known Member

I also get this, it seems to be when I set them through music player. That it happens most often.

I haven't yet had the issue with setting it from the correct folder on the SD card, and adding it direct from the contact screen.

Could it be something to do with mounting the SD Card onto the PC whilst the ringtone is set, and the contact having an issue then?

4. robogo

robogo Well-Known Member

I for one can't add group ringtones anymore :(

5. Kassidnat

Kassidnat New Member

:eek: Grr.. nice to see this problem has been solved! Has anyone had any luck with this I just got the htc hero & can't set personal ringtones either. Then I put a post on here & am told to go to my phones forum to find the answers!! Um ya still can't find the answers I need! LOL!!