Contact ShortcutSupport

Last Updated:

1. nickstanley

nickstanley Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

On the first page to the right of the homepage, there are (were) four shortcuts where you can had a person's number. I deleted one. How do I get it back? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. ObiDon

ObiDon Well-Known Member

Press and hold the screen until the add to home screen menu pops up. Select Motorola widgets and then choose Contact quick tasks. Select the Contact you want to add then select the check boxes for the items you want displayed (i.e. Text, Email, Home #).

Don

3. nickstanley

nickstanley Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried that. It looks completely different than the others that were already on the phone

4. ObiDon

ObiDon Well-Known Member

Did you know that you can re-size them? The original ones were re-sized very small. Try messing around with the size and see if that doesn't work for you.

Cheers,

Don

5. JJWSTAR

JJWSTAR Well-Known Member

i deleted mine too. its the widget with two "plus" on top of each other. anyone know how to get it back?

6. JJWSTAR

JJWSTAR Well-Known Member

bumpy

7. labeledbass

labeledbass Well-Known Member

The first reply is correct, I too deleted one (thinking I would know where to find another...) and did try the contact under Moto Widgets, I didn't think this was correct so I backed out. Well I went ahead and tried and made a shortcut for "balance" and it WORKS. Its not red like the others, its blue, maybe because of the type of contact - but yes, the second poster is correct. I'm not sure if you can have an empty one out there anymore, unless maybe you created and shortcut and then deleted the contact.