1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Contact sorting Application

Last Updated:

1. Andrew4033

Andrew4033 New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay guys, I've searched and I can't seem to find anything on this.

I'm looking for a detailed App for sorting and categorizing all of my contacts. I have 700 phone numbers, and am a junior in college, so needless to say, sometimes it's nice to only see female phone numbers. Also, if there is one where you could sort people by key words like soccer, school, parties, etc.

Also, with the Verizon network, is there anyway to send texts to more than ten people at once?

Is there anything like that out there available for my droid? I could use some help here!

Thanks ahead of time,
    Andrew

P.S. Is there a way to sort/edit my contacts on my computer? I feel like it would be much easier.

Advertisement
  2. ninja star

ninja star Member

I use Handcent for my texting. I'm a nightlife Promoter so texting multiple people is a must! With handcent I text at leave 30 ppl at a time. Its totally customizable and I love it.

& if you sync your contacts with your Google account, you should be able to edit them on the computer through Google and then sync with your phone again.

Hope this helped any!

3. sonmica

sonmica Well-Known Member

one way to sort all your contacts is to sync them with Google, and assign groups for whatever categories you want (from your computer)