Contact sync issues (again)

1. czechplastik

czechplastik Well-Known Member

I really love this phone, like really love it, miles better than the iPhone I had before but one thing is making me pull what hair I have left out!

The way contacts are organised on the phone is utterly dire. So many threads before this about all the unwanted contacts showing up under the phone tab etc.

I had got round this by fixing up the people app the way I wanted with the contacts synced to facebook, pulling photos, status updates etc. This was frustrating enough to set up the first time but I logged out of facebook for sense and lost all the links in my people app.

My issue is I can't for the life of me work out how to sync them all up again. Before it just seemed to work one day, under each person the phone suggested a facebook link, push a button...job done.

I just can't see what I need to do to get the phone to suggest contact syncs with facebook. The contacts are saved on the phone, not sim so I know it isn't that.

Makes me want to throw the phone against the wall (well this and the video audio sync).

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Staggers

Staggers Well-Known Member

I'm experiencing the same problem right now so I'd love to hear a response...that isn't "Do a hard reset"