• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

contacts and facebook

jjpatterson

Lurker
Apr 24, 2011
hey im having a problem with one of my contacts linking to facebook. ive looked at similar problems but mine is a bit different and cant find the solution anywhere. ive synced all my contacts with facebook and facebook for htc. when i view a contact it shows 'call mobile' and 'send message'.

one of my contacts has a home and mobile number but shows up twice. this is what it reads: 'call mobile 555 1234 primary', 'call home 555 0987', 'call main 555 1234 (F)', 'send message 555 1234'. it just clutters up the screen and i get kinda finicky sometimes. just wondering how to get rid of the (F), facebook, number if its possible.

i think that contact made its number public, but then i have numbers from other facebook contacts as well. dont know whats wrong with it cause no other contact has duplicate numbers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones