contacts app that syncs facebook pics

Last Updated:

1. dakingraja

dakingraja Member This Topic's Starter

are there any other contact apps that sync the facebook pics.. also what is a good replacement dialer..

Advertisement
  2. skimminstones

skimminstones Well-Known Member

The hero syncs with your contacts facebook pages anyway. Just need to keep your sign in details in the social networking menu.

3. _ivo_

_ivo_ Active Member

^^
    But this is not fully functional, or I don't know how to use it :)
    Because I have a lot of fb friends in my phone also, but they are not synced...

I love my Hero - but I must say, BlackBerry FB app does this MUCH better (for me BB FB app is much better in all angles)

Regards,
    Ivo

4. JFenlon

JFenlon Member

Have you associated the contact's with their respective Facebook accounts? If you do that the photo's should sync and you'll be notified of updates in the People app and widget's too.

5. _ivo_

_ivo_ Active Member

Ok, I have tried this now for one contact...
    But this is really not ok for me, I have to connect every contact manually :(

Regards,
    Ivo

6. zhezhan

zhezhan New Member

In People App you can choose the registercard "update"... all possible matches will be find.

7. 0biwan

0biwan Member

is there a similar app not for hero /hero rom?!

8. RSayer

RSayer Member

Where exactly is the registercard "update" or what do you mean by this? I just got my Hero yesturday and manually synced all of my contacts... it would be easier if it did it automatically for new numbers that i may add for facebook friends? Thanks

EDIT:
    Just thought i'd say moments after looking at this i started playing about with the facebook app and although its not the same i just thought i'd add that if you go to. Add Shortcut > Folder > Live Folder > Facebook Phonebook it will add a live list of your facebook contacts with phonenumbers, quite handy if you lose a number or don't have their up-to-date number