Contacts Aren't Updating along with Facebook

Last Updated:

1. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I saw the thread in the Sprint HTC Hero forum, but it didn't really address the problem, so I figure I'll ask here as well.

My sister changed her Facebook photo, I use the facebook photos as the contact photos on my phone. My phone has not reflected the different photo yet, its been a few days.

I've unlinked and relinked the account, went into Accounts & Sync, and re-synced it, but the old photo still shows up. It's not a huge deal, but the photo is her and her ex-boyfriend, and I'm sure she'd rather me not have that photo on my phone.

Any help?

Advertisement
  2. mrk

mrk Well-Known Member

Same problem here.

3. Painkillaz

Painkillaz Well-Known Member

i just replaced my phone today...i signed onto the facebook app and linked the facebook app for friend stream and synced and it is not finding any of my contacts in facebook...even when i try to manually link them...about 8 contacts currently are linked through facebook but the other however many i have arent...this is annoying as i like to have pictures for whoever i am calling/receiving a call from...any known fixes?

4. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, at least it isn't just me. Guess, I'll just update the photo manually, not using the Facebook photo. Not a big deal, just a little annoying. Of course, anybody else who reads this and knows how to fix this, feel free to let us know!