Contacts Cleaner?

Last Updated:

1. djteiwaz

djteiwaz Member This Topic's Starter

So I just switched from a winmo 6.5 HTC Touch HD to the Captivate. All my contacts moved over fine but I am not offered some of the options; mainly setting ringtone. If I create a new contact, I get full options. Is it possible to run a program (which one?) that will clean up the contact list to allow full options?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. krystak04

krystak04 Member

believe the full list of options comes up when the contacts are saved to the phone and not the sim

3. djteiwaz

djteiwaz Member This Topic's Starter

Doesn't work. I've unloaded all contacts and reloaded from the SIM several times :(

4. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Some options are also not available for synced contacts (Gmail, Facebook, etc).

They have to be legit native phone contacts to allow all options. Which is why your new contacts are fine.

5. huskerkurt

huskerkurt Well-Known Member

My phone prior to my Captivate was an AT&T(HTC) Tilt running Windows Mobile 6.1. When I bought my phone at the AT&T store, they transferred all my contacts from my phone and sim card, and outside of having repeat contacts because everything was both on my phone and sim card, everything worked fine. All of the non-sim card contacts had all the features available (ringtone and other features), not sure what the issue is.