Contacts customization.Support

Last Updated:

1. Snakiej

Snakiej New Member This Topic's Starter

My friends,

I used to have a green phone next to each of my contact, pressing it would call the default number.

But now that green little phone is gone in my contacts list (it's there on favorites and call log).

So if anyone would like to sacrifice 30 seconds to tell me how, I will give you 10,000 internets*

*actual value: 0$

Advertisement
  2. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Well-Known Member

Huh?
    Tell you how what?
    I don't understand the question, oh wait... there isn't one.

3. Snakiej

Snakiej New Member This Topic's Starter

Excuse me, the question is: how do I get the green phone back next to my contacts in my contact list to call the default phonenumber.

? :p

4. negreenfield

negreenfield Well-Known Member

If I'm understanding you correctly you change the default call number by long pressing -> view contact, then long press on the number you want to make the default.

5. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

he want's the shortcut NEXT to the name that calls them, that way he see's there name in the menu and just presses the phone icon to call... i believe he understands how the default number is set

6. negreenfield

negreenfield Well-Known Member

Ah ok, well, I only see those options either in "Favorites" or "Call Log" tabs, none of my contacts in the actual "Contacts" tab have the green phone icon. I was unaware that there was a way to have the call icon in the "Contacts" tab.

7. brokeoutangel

brokeoutangel Well-Known Member

I never remember having that option in android (could be wrong) in v1.5 and 1.6 there were options on the call log. In the V2.0+ there is an option in the call log and the favorites, BUT if you press the picture spot next to the contact it gives you a popup with an iconbox for different methods of contacting them (i.e phone, email, FB, text).
    I hope that helps