Contacts Facebook Picture.Support

Last Updated:

1. isma619

isma619 New Member This Topic's Starter

OK, so when i first got my phone, i sync'd it with my Facebook and linked most of my contacts with Facebook .. and i have their picture.. NOW, how do i update that picture.. i've tried syncing it from the Menu> Settings > accounts tab.. and nothing.. i've still got the same picture.. my friends have changed their pictures over and over.. and i still have the original picture from when i first sync'd it.. anyone have any idea how i would fix this issue? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. BlkWdoSS

BlkWdoSS Member

you may want to remove your facebook account from your phone and then re-link to it. Also are you set up to auto-sync? Im not exactly sure how else to help. I sat mine up to auto sync and it always changed as my friends changed their pictures.

l8r,
    PD

3. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

Is that the only way to do this?

4. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

It still didnt work for me.

updated: I uninstalled all facebooks applications and reinstalled and signed in. All contacts now have the facebook pic. Who knows....some glitch.

5. Jessicalt1

Jessicalt1 Well-Known Member

I have the same problem with my phone. Drives me nuts. Not only does it keep the photo the same, but if someone had their cell in their FB profile and removed it... it doesn't remove it from that contact. It's still listed as their primary, although it's been off of their FB for months... Really frustrating.