Contacts from Deactivated Pre/Pixi to Optimus SSupport

Last Updated:

1. austinberke

austinberke New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, today I switched from the Palm Pixi to the LG Optimus S (finally!) and I realized that I needed to transfer the contacts. I've read online that syncing with Google should take care of that, however, the Pixi has been deactivated and thus cannot access the internet. This is obviously a problem. So now I am stuck with 300+ conacts on my Pixi, and none on my Optimus. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

Can you un the LG for a few minutes and activate the Pixi? Also, totally unrelated to the subject at hand, rooting the LG S is a breeze with Z4root.

3. simon1b

simon1b Member

dont think z4root is on the market anymore..... last time i checked it wasnt there anyway

4. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member

Does the Pixi have wifi? If so, you should be able to download google sync. If not, I know palm phones work with the blackberry desktop manager, I'm sure there must be a way to get numbers from that program on the optimus, though I don't know exactly how.

I'm pretty sure the blackberry desktop manager can be downloaded free, and you just plug your Pixi into the computer, so you wouldn't need internet access.

5. ArmyWife83

ArmyWife83 New Member

Did you ever find out how to do this? I'm having the same problem.

6. kalex

kalex Active Member

Just reactivate pixi and sync it to google. then change back to new phone and sync to google