• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contacts from Deactivated Pre/Pixi to Optimus S

Hello, today I switched from the Palm Pixi to the LG Optimus S (finally!) and I realized that I needed to transfer the contacts. I've read online that syncing with Google should take care of that, however, the Pixi has been deactivated and thus cannot access the internet. This is obviously a problem. So now I am stuck with 300+ conacts on my Pixi, and none on my Optimus. Any ideas?

Does the Pixi have wifi? If so, you should be able to download google sync. If not, I know palm phones work with the blackberry desktop manager, I'm sure there must be a way to get numbers from that program on the optimus, though I don't know exactly how.

I'm pretty sure the blackberry desktop manager can be downloaded free, and you just plug your Pixi into the computer, so you wouldn't need internet access.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones