1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Contacts migration?

Last Updated:

1. callenp

callenp New Member This Topic's Starter

I am now an EVO user on the sprint network. Coming from a blackberry and an avid BBDesktop manager user, I find myself unable to migrate my contacts from my BB to my new EVO. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

can you save them to sim card on your bb? You can then import from sim on your evo

3. callenp

No SIM, CDMA.

4. callenp

OK after more searching (never fails search for hours with no results but 5 min after I post then it appears) found a way to synch the BB to outlook then configfure HTC Synch to outlook. Problem solved. So Thanks. Maybe I can convert this into a request for an application i see on TV for the droid. Aim your phones camera at a strip mall and icons for said businesses show on screen and you can click on them with options to dial and info details on each buss. Any idea what app this is and will it run on my EVO?

5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

it might be either google goggles or layar, both will work so give them a try

6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

A bit late but there are several ways. Once you're at Outlook you can also export to CSV and then import to gmail. Yet other methods exist as well.