Contacts not pulling up, here is the error message!

Last Updated:

1. texas_renegade

texas_renegade New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, when i press contacts on my phone it says

"Sorry!

The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. dumpstate_app_201007181526_android_process_acore.log has been saved. Use *9900# to copy out log.

anyone else have this problem

Advertisement
  2. Zinge764

Zinge764 Member

I have a problem syncing contacts from my Facebook but not your problem =/

3. tlo07

tlo07 Well-Known Member

My contacts imported from gmail but I am randomly getting that same error (when in contacts) and then it boots me out. Hopefully itjust needs a little software tweak coz otherwise I really like the phone.

4. texas_renegade

Well, I picked up this phone today at 12pm which is when my AT&T opened and they sold it to me for $350 with no contract. So I am hesitant to go back to the store and ask for an exchanged phone because they might try to charge me $500.00.

The only other problem I am having is the back button is a little less responsive than the other 3 buttons on the bottom. I don't know if it's because I have a screen protector on it or what?

So should I try to go exchange my phone?

5. tlo07

tlo07 Well-Known Member

Once they have sold you the phone I don't know how they could then try to charge you more. My guess is they will have to exchange it for you and if they screwed up the price, that is their problem.

6. texas_renegade

thanks guys, I exchanged it and the problem was fixed. They didn't charge me extra or anything. Also the back button was just not responsive because of the screen protector. All is good.