Contacts not showing up?Support

Last Updated:

1. mustache

mustache New Member This Topic's Starter

I recently upgraded from an Eris to a droid and i lost all my contacts. But when someone calls me and I dont have their number stored, or even have them as a contact, it still says their name and the number? i had alot of contacts on my eris and I didn't save any contacts to my SD card, so how is this possible? did they transfer but not showing up in contacts? it would be great to get all of my contacts back.

Advertisement
  2. Zipper

Zipper Member

Try opening contacts hit the menu key. Under display options you'll have gmail and facebook and umaybe some others. Click on them and make sure they are all chech to display them. If that doesn't work let me know.

3. Fiezta

Fiezta Well-Known Member

Hello there,
    Please can somebody or anyone help me with this annoying problem that I am having with my new nexus one phone? I am having problem transferring my contacts from old phone to my new nexus one. I tried to transfer my old contacts from my old phone to my new nexus one and I realized I was getting nowhere. The phone automatically copied all my contacts from my face book and Gmail accounts into the phone. I tried to copy my contact through Bluetooth but with no luck. I called T-Mobile and explained to them, they said I have to manually transfer all my contacts which are over 1000 to the new phone. I got an empty sim and I started to transfer little by little, all my contacts from the old phone to nexus one but to my greatest surprise, all these contacts either disappeared or just cannot longer be found again. Anytime the auto synch starts synching all my contact will disappear afterward but leave the face book and the Gmail contacts alone with no phone. The problem is that my contact in Gmail only has email ids and not all my face book has phone numbers. Now, I only have email ids as contacts on my phone and whenever I receive new call, I have to add the new call number with an existing email id already imported by the phone if one is available and if not I will just create a new email id from scratch however, the most annoying part of this is that after my phone synchronize again, I will loose all phone numbers leaving just the email ids again...please any help on what I need to do to stop this agonizing pain will be greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks very much in advance.