Contacts not showing upSupport

1. lilcee

lilcee Member

When I try to put in a new contact, after I hit done, it doesn't show up on my contact list. But if I do a search for it, it shows it's there.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out

Advertisement
    :
  2. BLuFeNiX

BLuFeNiX Well-Known Member

When you solve your problem, you should tell us how you did it. This helps other people with the same problem. In this case, you probably changed the display options in your contacts menu.
  3. lilcee

lilcee Member

Oh, sorry. New to this. I had my data turned off. When I turned it back on, it showed up. Do I have to have it turned on whenever I add a new contact?
  4. TeachMe

TeachMe Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to. I know there is a setting that's says something like " only show contacts with phone numbers " and if that's checked contacts with just email addys but no numbers won't show up.
  5. lilcee

lilcee Member

Hmm, guess that's not it. I tried to add another contact with data turned off and it showed up. Now I don't know what it was. lol. This phone is confusing to me. I must be too old or dumb for a smart phone lol
  6. gmkarthikeyhan

gmkarthikeyhan New Member

I know the answer... Worried lot how this kind of big problem is not identified by google... but then only came to know that is the contact category is unassigned or unknow it won't display change it and check it works nice.