Contacts Photo Sync With Outlook

Last Updated:

1. Pentium

Pentium Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello there, I'm new here and just got my first Android device after a long years with Windows Mobile (recently replaced Touch Pro for Hero)

I'm using two different devices (iPhone and HTC) and I was able to sync contacts photos from the two devices without problem using Outlook...

after I replaced Touch Pro, installed HTC Sync 2.0.18 and did my first sync... I noticed something weird...HTC Hero only synced contacts photos that were set by the HTC Touch Pro originally! and didn't sync any contact photo was set by the iPhone!!

sure thing the photos are working with Outlook without problem and I was able to sync them to the Touch Pro without a problem...

anyone has any idea to make HTC Sync to sync all my contacts photos?

Advertisement
  2. Pentium

any ideas!?

3. Robbie Woodcock

Robbie Woodcock New Member

I have that issue also where it will sync all contacts but only sync the thumbnail pictures for some, it happens both with Outlook 2003 and 2007 it is fine on my iPhone.

I then simply used Compainonlink and sync'd my outlook contacts with Gmail and then use them as my primary contacts to view and all pictures(thumbnails) are present.

4. Pentium

so no direct solution is available to solve this?