Contacts Storage 67.06mb! Someone please help!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I just checked my apps I have cuz i got a low space warning and my contacts storage is 67mb! What the hell happened here? Can someone please help!

Advertisement
  2. Hiroshika

Hiroshika Well-Known Member

Delete the contacts you dont talk to, turn off facebook contact sync, export contacts, clear all contacts, import the saved contacts, and bam.

3. smacky

smacky Banned

You're rooted? Download Cache Mate for free from the Market. See if that fixes anything.

4. indyhank

indyhank New Member

I'm pretty sure the new Facebook update is responsible for the contact storage increase - it hadn't been a problem before the update and now I'm experiencing it along with a few other people who post here.

I wonder if it's downloading full size images rather than thumbnails when syncing contacts' photos? I don't know if that's what it did before, but it seems like a likely cause... larger photos would take up more space.

5. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ya this morning my contact storage was 97mb!!! so i just deleted all my contacts and facebook then I imported my google contacts that i had saved. Everything seems ok now.

6. dragonhide

dragonhide Member

My contact storage is 147MB... How are you guys deleting contacts safely from your phones???