Contacts will not show up as Phone ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. firemcd

firemcd Member This Topic's Starter

On my DROID X with 2.1, I was successful at transferring my Contacts after uploading a csv file to GMAIL made from my old phone (Samsung Omnia).
    What I have ended up with on my Droid X is only being able to see the contacts in "All Contacts" and none of them show up in "Phone Contacts".
    Also, even in "All Contacts" , all it gives is the name of the person, and no other attached information like phone number, address, etc.
    When I go to check the contacts online on the PC on GMAIL, when I click on an individual contact, all the missing information on the DROID is there and perfectly intact. Losing my mind over this and hoping and praying I will not have to pull up "Edit" on all 210 entries and enter the numbers and adresses by hand. Thank You for reading and/or helping! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. ItalianScallion

ItalianScallion Well-Known Member

Open up the Contacts app. Select Menu, then More. Click Settings. Are all the options checked (gmail, phone, etc.)?

3. firemcd

firemcd Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, they are both checked!

4. flippy1974

flippy1974 Well-Known Member

I got the same problem and mine is all stock.they are under the phone in contacts but under contacts there not there and wont sync to gmail so there nor backed up how to fix this? Verizon can't fix it allready tried for hours and even hooked it to there machine and it wont show them.

5. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member

any update on this?
    If i do a search for my brother, it shows up, but he's not under my contact list when i manually look for him.
    Just double checked but he doesnt show up if i search for him with the button now either. I have him as a quick contact on one of my homescreens so that helps, but even for some other people, they're not showing up now. And when i text him, handcent displays his number and not his name.
    I'm running 2.2