Contacts will not syncGeneral

Last Updated:

1. DookieCantRead

DookieCantRead New Member This Topic's Starter

So I added a few contacts on Google today, and noticed that they hadn't gone to my phone, I checked in Settings>Data Synchronization>Google and noticed that Contacts were actively syncing that moment. So I waited. Contacts continued to sync for twenty minutes, so I turned the phone off, took the battery out, put it back in, and the contacts still just keep syncing but never finish. However, no real data is being transferred, I suppose it's somehow stuck, but can't figure it out. Workaround? Fix?

Also, calendar force closes every three minutes, but I've given up on that one.

Advertisement
  2. veganLife293

veganLife293 New Member

i joined this website precisely because my contacts won't sync between gmail and my new samsung moment. any advice?

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums both of you :)

@ The OP

May I suggest a factory reset as this should hopefully sort out your issues

@ Veganlife

Please start a thread in the Samsung moment forum as you may get a better response

4. DookieCantRead

DookieCantRead New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, I managed to fix it by doing a hard reset, but that also messed my phone up when I reprogrammaed it, so it fixed that issue, but created another (involving authentication) which I needed to go to the verizon store to fix, however, now it works PERFECTLY. :)

Not sure if that helps, but it's what I did.