ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. ejput

ejput New Member This Topic's Starter

I have the new Droid 2 and I have an issue with the storing of contacts. When I get an email in my gmail account, the phone will automatically save the contact, so, when I go to text someone, if the name of the person that emailed me has a name close to the person I'm texting, their info will pop up even thought I don't have any phone contact info for them, nor do I want it. I don't want any email conact info automatically saved. How can I delete this person that emailed me on gmail from coming up when I use the text feature. This person is not listed in the phone contact section. Hopefully this makes sense.
    Thanks in advance.
    Eric

Advertisement
  2. DanBel66

DanBel66 New Member

You will need to delete the sender from your contact list in your actual Gmail account. There's a chance you will need to block the sender since their address may keep showing back up in your contact list if you receive more emails. Best bet, if you don't want them on your phone - you will need to keep them out of your email.

3. ejput

ejput New Member This Topic's Starter

thanks, Ill give it a try

4. DanBel66

DanBel66 New Member

Did that take care of the problem for you? Crazy how people can get your personal information and email so easy these days. Hope you were able to get rid of the issue.
    Dan