ContactsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. KatherineE

KatherineE New Member This Topic's Starter

I wasn't sure where else to ask this but the topic is relative....My phone has both "phone" AND "google" contacts. When I connected my phone to sync with my PC it synced the 62 "phone" contacts. I was hoping to sync ALL of them. The rest, which are google, are in my Google account. I am totally confused as to how I change the "phone" ones into "google" ones. And, when I add a new contact, there is no option to save it as "google." It automatically saves it as "phone." It is the only choice on the drop down menu. Hope that was clear and hope someone can help! Thanks! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Hey Kat:D

I have a different phone, so I'm not sure if our menu options are the same... but try this.

Contacts-menu-(+more) - settings. you should be able to uncheck phone contacts and just leave google.

3. rjparker

rjparker Member

I haven't figured it out either. I don't think you can change them without re-entering them.

4. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member

That's odd, when I go in to add a new contact, it automatically wants to save it as a Google contact. Just out of curiosity, do you have your phone contacts info stored in your Google account?