• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contest: Design your own Moto X! [Post your entries here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toughest part about this is not really knowing "all" the options available, as far as colors are concerned.

Back: Spearment (closest color to Phandroid Green)
Front: White (Only options shown on videos was black or white)
Accent: Metallic Blue (Closest to Phandroid Blue)
Signature: Phandroid X
Case: Clear (Ideally Clear back w/ Royal Blue sides)
Memory: 32gb
Power On: Phandroid FTW!
Wallpaper: Phandroid Robot standing on top of an Apple
Wall Charger: White
Headphones: Royal Blue

Since there was no Green Accent, I thought this combination would be best matching the whole theme of the website offering up the freebie! If there were a green accent color, then the blue and green color choices would likely be reversed.

Reactions: thforrtnor
Upvote 0
Front: White

Back: Blue

Accents: Green

SEE!!

Moto_X_ATT_Royal_Blue_Black.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't know when, or even if it'll be possible, but i'll be sticking to my cracked screen Droid DNA waiting to see.

• Front: White
  • Back: Spearmint Green with bamboo insert
  • Buttons & camera bezel: As close to gold as possible. Metalic Orange?
  • Signature: None
  • Power On: "Designed by @fr4nk1yn Provided by Phandroid" Are two line possible?
  • Storage: 32gb, of course
  • Wallpaper:
  • Google Sync: fr4nk1yn
  • Accessories: No Thanks, already have Jax headphones, which I recommend nonstop.

This is the phone I'll order even if I don't win. Inspiration is some Feng Shui and just to push the limit of MotoMaker while being "classy". And to make the hipsters when I visit Williamsburg to visit family jealous.

Upvote 0
Engraving: R.U.D.I. - for the Jetsons. If I can't have my flying car in a briefcase, I at least want my Referential Universal Digital Indexer

Front: Black - an homage to the Moto OG Droid, my first and beloved Android (plus, it goes well with other colors)
Back: Bright Yellow - I want this thing be noticed.
Accent Colors: Blue - for a splash of another color

Wallpaper: Family; most important thing for me; all the tech is great, but they are what matters

Startup sound: Jetsons theme song if possible; if not, Drooiiid
Storage: 32gb

Upvote 0
My Moto X design will match my new kicks. I've been pretty good about keeping shoes for at least 2 years before they are worn out so a phone on a 2 year contract will be cool to match.

Front: Black
Back: Royal Blue:
Accent: Lime Green
Boot message: "Hello, BaldyPal!" or "iPhone's can't do this"
Back engraving: "BaldyPal's Moto X"
32GB storage of course but I would be fine with 16GB.

Attachments

• MyMotoX.jpg
    MyMotoX.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 159
  • nikeshoes.jpg
    nikeshoes.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones