• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CONTEST: Epic Droid Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
215768_503976989419_50802696_30303712_3907_n.jpg

My awesome hubby with our oldest son when he was a baby. :)
My Hubby has had the original Motorola Droid since the day it came out (his birthday),
he even went the to AndroidForums meetup in Baltimore! He is an Android Evangelist,
having gotten myself an android and convincing his Dad, his best friend, and most of
the people in his office to go android! He's a geek at heart and would love nothing better
than to integrate his Android into yet another device at our house (he already controls our Roku
player, iTunes, and is itching to get Android@home so he can control the lights too!)
My Tweet

Upvote 0
My Dad
dad.jpg
My Dad is just an ordinary guy with a giant heart. He always puts everyone else before himself. Can't tell you how many times he has bailed us out with money, taken us to the hospital, or just been there to listen. Over the last couple of years this man has endured misfortunes that would crush a normal man. He has has overcome the loss of his house during Katrina, had a heart attack, and lost his wife. Even through all this he maintained his sense of humor and continued to be the rock for everyone. If anyone deserves a break and some soothing music it is this man.

My Tweet:
Twitter

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones