CONTEST: Kindle Fire Forum Contest!General

1. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Advertisement
    Schools111, Kappy79, foo and 6 others like this.
  2. OC Taco Lover

OC Taco Lover Member

1. Video streaming with Prime Account
    2. I'm really curious to see how the Silk browser performs
  3. frpst9

frpst9 Member

1. I'm most excited for the new Browser app. Seems to be an incredible improvement over the stock Android Browser.

2. Touchscreen page turns are awesome. Looking forward to that.
  4. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

1. Playing Cut The Rope on a larger screen
    2. Awesome specs for the price.

Sweet forum contest. :)
  5. GoPadge

GoPadge New Member

(1) What app, game, magazine, newspaper, or other activity are you MOST looking forward to using on the Kindle Fire? I'm most looking forward to Amazon's vast library of available books, even those on loan from my local library.

(2) What feature of the Kindle Fire excites you the most? The easily portable size. It's big enough so I don't have to squint to read, without being so big that I feel like I'm carrying a laptop around.
  6. northend999

northend999 New Member

I'm looking most forward to playing Angry Birds on the Fire. :D

The Lending Program feature excites me the most.
  7. aj34

aj34 Member

1. Watching Movies and reading
    2. Silk browser, Whispersync

I am also looking forward to the new apps developers will make for the kindle fire
  8. foo

foo Well-Known Member

Ability to use my Amazon Prime account with such ease

I'm excited to finally be able to read my books/e-mail/news sites all from 1 device. Sure I can do some of that from my phone but there's no comparison when doing it from a 7" piece of sexy technology like this ;)
  9. brlebu

brlebu Member

1. Using Evernote on a bigger mobile device would be awesome.

2. Amazon Prime Streaming. Hands down.
  10. mungoid

mungoid Member

1.) Reading my OpenGL books on something larger than my droid...
    2.) Streaming videos on prime
  11. NGagen

NGagen Member

1. Internet Browser
    2. Silk
  12. TuxBobble

TuxBobble New Member

Looking most forward to Netflix--I canceled streaming because I wasn't using it enough for quality content. If I could use a tablet (I don't own one) then I'd be interested in picking streaming back up.

The feature? Simply using it as a Kindle reader. I don't own a Kindle either, and a <5-inch phone screen doesn't work as a good reader, for me.
  13. EdwinM

EdwinM New Member

(1) Most definitely looking forward to using Netflix on the Kindle Fire.

(2) I hope that the Amazon integration of the app store and kindle apps works as well as it does on my smartphone.
  14. Bunkhouse96

Bunkhouse96 Member

1) Netflix and Hulu+
    2) Free App of the Day
  15. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

1. Angry Birds
    2. Movie streaming
  16. casbar12

casbar12 New Member

(1) Mostly Kindle books but the browser is going to be great!

(2) As far as features go.. it's pretty much a tablet for the price of a reader. Very excited to see.
  17. ethernetgeek

ethernetgeek New Member

1. I'm playing Orbital on my phone a bunch lately, so I"m going to go with that.

2. The value for the money is by far it's best feature. Of course, winning one would make that value that much greater!
  18. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

What I am looking forward to most is trying LogMeIn or other remote software. As an IT consultant.. to have a tiny thing to carry around yet large enough to take remote (unlike the phone)... is stellar.

I do love the integration with Amazon services.. with that it's probably the first true competitor to Apple... things can only get better
  19. jldad

jldad New Member

1. watching movies and keeping up with androidforums.com
    2. the price
  20. repinphilly247

repinphilly247 Well-Known Member

1. I am looking forward to the reading abilities of the kindle fire, especially since they finally allowed borrowing from libraries. It's going to be hard now with the distractions of angry birds, cut the rope, etc. all on the same electronic device. Must resist playing games and use it for reading mainly.

2. Videos that I can watch for free using my amazon prime account and my family's netflix account.
  21. cphpitts

cphpitts New Member

1) Most looking forward to playing Carcassonne while hanging out at restaurants.

2) The silk browser seems pretty slick.
  22. robertlwalters

robertlwalters New Member

1. Prime streaming of movies/tv.
    2. It being rooted and cm 7.1 and MIUI being ported.
  23. cuneo13

cuneo13 Member

I am looking forward to see how the Kindle Fire works with eBooks like Dr. Seuss, and other interactive books for kids. I am also looking forward to a few apps like "Sound Hound" and "Twitter".
  24. Ktest

Ktest Active Member

1) Reading my magazines all from one source

2) Low cost benefit when weighted against the specs
  25. chrisfl1963

chrisfl1963 New Member

1. looking forward to the new browser and any thing else that is new to try out.
    2. Like the size and that it's color. Just something new to try out.

Thanks For great info on your Twitter and your podcasts. Can't wait for you new podcast to show up.

I would love to win this becasuse on Nov 15 is my birthday and this would be sweet to win.