Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

CONTEST: Win A 60-Minute SpoofApp SpoofCard!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Rob, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you!
    Administrator

Mar 26, 2008
    Androiding
    This is for AndroidForums submissions for the SpoofApp contest announced here:
    Prank Calling My Mom with SpoofApp (CONTEST!) | Android Phone Fans

To summarize, we've got 5 free SpoofApp SpoofCards to give away! Each has 60 minutes of free time on it. You MUST have at least 100+ posts on AndroidForums to qualify. Reply to this thread saying how you'll use your SpoofCard if you win and I'll pick 5 responses that I like.

Entries will be accepted until 5pm East Coast USA time on August 27th, 2009. Good luck!

Advertisement

2. samuelmaskell

samuelmaskell Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Software Engineering Student
    Victoria,BC
    I think android users are a little more mature than that..
    Perfect contest for an iPhone forum but I wouldn't even want it if I did win.

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member
    VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    I would love to call a friend who has an open service ticket on their phone or computer. It would be even more awesome if the voice had an offshore accent.

4. killer3160

killer3160 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    ur never to old to have fun :D even though i dont have a 100 post since no one else is posting i would use it to prank call my friends to scary them. since we usually go see a scary movie and some of them bug out it's really fun thing to do. when the movie one missed call came out i prank called them and played the creep music :p they then tried to kill me next day in school.